Follow these tutorials for setting up the sip proxy server
http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Install
http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Tutorials

They have everything you need.

From: asterisk-users-boun...@lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-boun...@lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of rafa alfurqan
Sent: Friday, August 08, 2014 3:42 PM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] Is it possible to set asterisk's VoIP
authentication to be based on EAP-SIM auth of freeradius?

Hi Shishir,
thanks your your response, would you help me about how to set up in the sip
proxy server? actually, i'm beginner on asterisk.

thank you.

Hi Jaya,
it would be nice for me if i can assist you, but i don't know to much about
asterisk. i'm sorry

On Fri, Aug 8, 2014 at 3:05 AM, Shishir Pokharel