Hello,

I am having odd issues with a new PRI based installation. Outbound calls work for all numbers except those that terminate at Sprint! The telco is new to PRI (this is in the Caribbean) and say that Sprint is rejecting the calls, and asked for our PRI settings so they can work with their switch manufacturer. We are using the bare minimum default settings, but I can imagine that a whole ton of configurable settings exist that I have never played with.

Is there a way to dump all of the configurable settings for a PRI? The card is a Digium TE122.

Thanks,