Hello,

I'm new to Echo Cancellation and I was wondering how it is handled/works on
pure VoIP networks using Asterisk?
I did some research on the internet about EC on VoIP networks, but I can't
really put a grasp on it.

We currently have some Echo Cancellation chips on our Digium cards, but are
planning to move to a full VoIP network based on Asterisk. So no more ISDN in
the voice path.

Does Asterisk have any pre-installed Echo Cancellation software?
Which hardware cards are recommended for doing echo cancellation on VoIP
networks?

I hope someone could point me into the right direction.

Regards,

Grant