Try Hangup(123) where 123 is whatever "hangup cause" you want to send back to
the caller.   The calliing Asterisk server will get the valuse back in
HANGUPCAUSE variable.

From: asterisk-users-boun...@lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-boun...@lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Jonas Kellens
Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2014 8:03 AM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: [asterisk-users] Custom SIP-header not present in call Asterisk to
Asterisk

Hello,

I have a situation where a call comes in to my Asterisk server B. This call
comes from another Asterisk server A. I want to tell to this server A why my
server B hangs up.

So just before hanging up, I add a custom SIP-header :

exten => s,n,SIPAddHeader(X-My-Hangup: MaxChan)
exten => s,n,Hangup()

But I notice that this extra SIP-header is not send within the SIP-reponse :