Am 11.09.2014 um 11:39 schrieb rafa alfurqan:
Hi Rainer,

okay, thanks for your advice.
so i think it would work for freeradius too.

I think so ... freeradius DB is mySQL or oracle.

Cheers

On Thu, Sep 11, 2014 at 4:28 PM, Rainer Piper <rainer.pi...@soho-piper.de <mailto:rainer.pi...@soho-piper.de>> wrote:

    Am 11.09.2014 um 11:00 schrieb rafa alfurqan:
    Hi Rainer,

    > are you sure about allowing remote access to phpmyadmin ???
    think about security first !!!

    yes i'm sure coz it's not for commercial, just for my research.

    > I suggest  HeidiSQL Client at your Home PC
    > connecting via SSH Tunnel to your remote mySQL listening at
    localhost only.

    i just heard HeidiSQL from here, it's like a tool? actually i
    have no basic for anything about database or voip.

    HeidiSQL is like phpmyadmin !!!!
    have a look at http://www.heidisql.com/

        Features

      * Free for everyone, OpenSource.
      * Connect to multiple servers in one window
      * Connect to servers via commandline
        <http://heidisql.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/out/readme.txt>
      * Connect via SSH tunnel, or pass SSL settings
      * Create and edit tables
        <http://www.heidisql.com/screenshots.php?which=table_editor>,
        <http://www.heidisql.com/screenshots.php?which=view_editor>,
        stored routines
        <http://www.heidisql.com/screenshots.php?which=stored_routines>,
        triggers
        <http://www.heidisql.com/screenshots.php?which=trigger_editor>
        and scheduled events
        <http://www.heidisql.com/screenshots.php?which=event_editor>.
      * Generate nice SQL-exports
        <http://www.heidisql.com/screenshots.php?which=export_sql>,
        compress these afterwards, or put them on the clipboard.
      * Export from one server/database directly to another
        server/database
      * Manage user-privileges
        <http://www.heidisql.com/screenshots.php?which=usermanager>
      * Import text-files
        <http://www.heidisql.com/screenshots.php?which=import_textfile>
      * Export table rows as CSV, HTML, XML, SQL, LaTeX, Wiki Markup
        and PHP Array
        <http://www.heidisql.com/screenshots.php?which=export_textfile>
      * Browse and edit table-data using a comfortable grid
        <http://www.heidisql.com/screenshots.php?which=data>
      * Bulk edit tables (move to db, change engine, collation etc.)
      * Batch-insert ascii or binary files into tables
        <http://www.heidisql.com/screenshots.php?which=insert_files>
      * Write queries with customizable syntax-highlighting and
        code-completion
        <http://www.heidisql.com/screenshots.php?which=query>
      * Pretty reformat disordered SQL
      * Monitor and kill client-processes
        <http://www.heidisql.com/screenshots.php?which=host_processlist>
      * Find specific text in all tables of all databases of one
        server
        <http://www.heidisql.com/screenshots.php?which=find_text_on_server>
      * Optimize and repair tables in a batch manner
        <http://www.heidisql.com/screenshots.php?which=maintenance>
      * Launch a parallel mysql.exe command line window using your
        current connection settings
      * And much more <http://www.heidisql.com/screenshots.php>

    if you mind, would you give me a tutorial or anything to
    configure that?

    thank you so much

    On Thu, Sep 11, 2014 at 3:46 PM, Rainer Piper
    <rainer.pi...@soho-piper.de <mailto:rainer.pi...@soho-piper.de>>
    wrote:

        Am 11.09.2014 um 10:36 schrieb rafa alfurqan:
        Hi,

        thank you for your repplied,

        > As you're on Ubuntu, you can begin with
        > $ sudo apt-get install phpmyadmin

        i did that, so what i have to do for the configuration in
        asterisk so i could remote to asterisk database from phpmyadmin?

        > Also, 10.04 is a really old Ubuntu release now, even
        although it is a Long
        > Term Support one.  Consider upgrading to 14.04.  You can
        apt-get dist-upgrade
        > straight from an LTS release to the next LTS release,
        without needing to go
        > through all the intermediate releases.

        really appreciate for the advice, i'll do that after i could
        remote to asterisk database from phpmyadmin.

        actually i have installed freeradius-server on my ubuntu
        too, and i could remote the database freeradius from phpmyadmin.
        is it possible if same phpmyadmin could remote database from
        freeradius-server and asterisk (they are on same server)?

        thank you

        are you sure about allowing remote access to phpmyadmin ???
        think about security first !!!

        I suggest  HeidiSQL Client at your Home PC
        connecting via SSH Tunnel to your remote mySQL listening at
        localhost only.

        link to heidiSQL -> http://www.heidisql.com/

-- *Rainer Piper*
        Integration engineer
        Koeslinstr. 56
        53123 BONN
        GERMANY
        Phone: +49 228 97167161 <callto:004922897167161>
        P2P: sip:rai...@sip.soho-piper.de:5072 (pjsip-test)
        XMPP: rai...@xmpp.soho-piper.de
        <mailto:rai...@xmpp.soho-piper.de>

-- *Rainer Piper*
    Integration engineer
    Koeslinstr. 56
    53123 BONN
    GERMANY
    Phone: +49 228 97167161 <tel:%2B49%20228%2097167161>