Le 01/10/2014 11:40, Olivier a écrit :
Hi,

Hi

Someone reported me that from a PBX on which someone gained fraudulent
access, he could observe hundreds of calls to the same destination
number.

For curiosity's sake, I'm wondering why would this happen (dialing the
same number over and over) ?

Some special numbers generate here and there revenues for callees (and
not for callers).
Beside sharing interests with the callee that get those revenues, why
a hacker would like to dial the same numbers over and over ?

callee is also the bad men. Go and buy an 899 number in France, hack PBXS and call your number :-)

[...]

--
Daniel