On 7 Oct 2014, at 09:24, Dania Asi <da...@futuretrendsest.com> wrote:
> Kindly note that I asked about the capability of the phones and now I am
> asking about the way I can do it to my client's phones, because he is asking
> for a demonstration.

Yet you’ve not even told us the phones in use. You can’t just expect a mailing
list to do your work for you. You need to look at the handsets and see what
they support, and how they support it. You don’t even say if the handsets are
SIP or not, the PSTN connectivity is pretty irrelevant.

> Sales Executive Engineer

That explains that one.

Steve