Am 03.11.2014 um 13:28 schrieb Tom Braarup Cuykens:
First I am new to PBX so i might be doing something fundamentally wrong...
That being said I got a FreePBX 32bit stable 6.12.65.

I am having some issue with the NAT and sound, both phones are ringing but there is sound, I had some talk on IRC:

<[TK]D-Fender> Note for elfranne's situation, : nat=force_rport,comedia" should have returned the public IP the call arrived on, but it is not. Can anyone comment on why it wouldn't have pulled it?

A call sample 202 calling 203 (ignore 403): http://pastebin.com/sPB6FJEu

Hi Tom,

you can add a STUN Server in your Linksys/SPA942-6.1.5(a) user agents.

read more about STUN at: http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/STUN
and there is a list of public STUN Server.

Regards

--
*Rainer Piper*
Integration engineer