I have a situation that I need help with. I have 2 phone systems, 1 Asterisk
and 1 Avaya. All voicemail is kept on the Avaya system. Whenever a call comes
into an extension that the Asterisk server owns, I re-direct it to a different
number that is owned by the Avaya System. If that Avaya extension does not
answer it, I send it to the voicemail on the Avaya Messaging system for the
extension that it came in on the Asterisk box.

Once that happens, I need to send a MWI indicator to an application on the
desktop of the Avaya User that there is a voicemail for that mailbox.

I see the SIP Notify come in from Avaya for the extension (I did this with a
tcpdump). My question is how do I configure Asterisk to act on that request and
call an agi program to do what I want.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Scott Haley

If you are not the intended recipient of this message (including attachments),
or if you have received this message in error, immediately notify us and delete
it and any attachments.

If you do not wish to receive any email messages from us, excluding
administrative communications, please email this request to
messa...@edwardjones.com along with the email address you wish to unsubscribe.

For important additional information related to this email, visit
www.edwardjones.com/US_email_disclosure<http://www.edwardjones.com/US_email_disclosure>.
 Edward D. Jones & Co., L.P. d/b/a Edward Jones, 12555 Manchester Road, St.
Louis, MO 63131 © Edward Jones. All rights reserved.