Hi Nick,

maybe this will help?

exten => _XXX,n,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN})
exten => _XXX,n,NoOp(SIP return code : ${HASH(SIP_CAUSE,${CDR(dstchannel)})})

(http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+variable+hangupcause)

Markus

Am 27.02.2015 um 18:56 schrieb Nick Olsen:
Hello Everyone.
In my outbound contexts, I'm using "${DIALSTATUS}" to fail over to other routes if the chosen route rejects the call. Now, My current scenario is if I get "BUSY" back from the first provider, I send a busy back to my customer. If I get something like CHANUNAVAIL (Like a SIP 503) I advance to the next carrier and attempt the call. This works great as expected. However, One of my SIP carriers likes to send back 603 "DECLINED" inplace of 503's. Asterisk ${DIALSTATUS} treats this as "Busy". Can I change how asterisk interprets a 603 Declined? So it treats is as "CHANUNAVAIL"? The obvious quick fix is to change my "Busy" option to attempt another carrier before finally returning BUSY to the customer. But I was hoping to not have to do that. Any ideas?
Nick Olsen
Network Operations
(855) FLSPEED  x106