"sedwa...@sedwards.com causes me to be knocked off the list"

I feel so powerful :)

On Wed, 3 Jun 2015, Giles Coochey wrote:

Someone on this list uses the address @sedwards.com

That would be me. Although, I prefer to use asterisk....@sedwards.com for 'list related' emails.

I doubt this is their actual email address as there is no MX record for sedwards.com and I can't find registration for their domain either.

It is, there is, and please look harder.

Part of my mail servers reject these emails because they cannot be replied to, or are likely to be spam.

Every so often I get a mail from the list management to say that I've been unsubscribed because of excessive bounces and it takes a single click to re-register.

It's a bit of a niggle for me. What do you think I should do? Change my servers so that I don't check sender domains?

DNS and email servers are not my area of expertise, so if you think I've misconfigured something on my side, please let me know.

--
Thanks in advance,
Steve Edwards       sedwa...@sedwards.com      Voice: +1-760-468-3867 PST