Downloaded latest version of Asterisk from www.asteriskwin32.com and installed
on Windows 7.

Here  is my sip.conf

[general]
context = demo  ;              Default context for incoming calls
bindport = 5060  ;              UDP Port to bind to (SIP standard port is 5060)
bindaddr = 0.0.0.0  ;              IP address to bind to (0.0.0.0 binds to all)
srvlookup = yes  ;              Enable DNS SRV lookups on outbound calls
context=incoming
disallow=all
allow=ulaw
allow=alaw
allow=g729
allow=g723
externip=72.220.28.226
localnet=192.168.0.0
nat=yes
maxexpiry=15
minexpiry=14
;rtautoclear=no
;autofallthrough=yes

register =>16194077214:<<password>@69.59.234.67:5060/202

[authentication]
[3000]
type = friend
context = default
username = 3000
host = dynamic
mailbox = 3000
dtmfmode = rfc2833
[3001]
type = friend
context = default
username = 3001
host = dynamic
mailbox = 3001
dtmfmode = rfc2833

[3002]
type = friend
username = 3002
context = default
host = dynamic
mailbox = 3002
dtmfmode = rfc2833

[vonage-out]

username=16194077214

type=friend

secret=<<password>>

port=5061

nat=yes

host=69.59.234.67

fromuser=16194077214

fromdomain=69.59.234.67

dtmfmode=rfc2833

auth=md5

[vonage202]

username=16194077214

;type=friend
type=peer
;type=user

secret=<<password>>

port=5061

nat=yes

insecure=port,invite

host=69.59.234.67

fromuser=16194077214

fromdomain=69.59.234.67

;dtmfmode=inband

context=from-pstn

canreinvite=no

;auth=md5
disallow=all
allow=ulaw
;allow=alaw
;allow=g729
;allow=g723

Here is my extensions.conf

[from-pstn]
;exten => 16194077214,1,verbose(0, hello)
exten => 16194077214,1,Answer;
exten => 16194077214,n,SayUnixTime()
exten => 16194077214,n,Hangup

I am able to connect with Asterisk on the first try after fresh load, but not on the subsequent tries. I have to re-reload sip.conf and extensions.conf to connect with Asterisk. Looking at the logs, it seems like a registration issue. So I set minexpirty and maxexpirty that seems to have no effect. can post the logs, if someone wants me to.

Your kind help is appreciated.

Best regards
murthy

www.asteriskwin32.com hosts only a very very old version of Asterisk (1.2.something). What speaks against setting up a small virtual machine to host a recent version of Asterisk?