I'm using the Fail2ban.  I configuration below. I want to try to
prevent the continuous password. Fail2ban password that does not
prevent this form. (Asterisk 1.8 / Elastix interface)

Is this a home/small installation? If so try SecAst (from www.telium.ca) as a free drop in replacement for fail2ban. You won't have to mess with regexes etc...and it should address the continuous password issue.

-Raj-

P.S. My opinions are my own and may not represent those of my employer. As an empolyee of Telium you can bet however that my opinions are biased :)