Ryan, Travis wrote:
I’ve built PJSIP a few months ago on a server that was 12.04 and can’t
remember how I got past this same issue. I’ve looked at the links I’ll
put below and the comments section where others had the issue, but those
tips aren’t helping either.

Basically everything seems to compile and install correctly, but then
the “ldconfig –p | grep pj” doesn’t show anything. So ldconfig when ran
by itself isn’t picking up on the install of pjsip. Also when going into
the process of menuselect it shows that it’s not available as a resource.

Do you have the pkg-config package installed? That is what the build system uses for finding the right stuff.

Also what does the following show:

ls /usr/lib/libpj*.so
ls /usr/local/lib/libpj*.so

And what did you pass to the configure script for pjproject?

--
Joshua Colp