Dan Cropp wrote:
I am trying to configure a connection to BluIP. I am able to make
incoming calls work. However outgoing calls are not working.

For the Outbound Registration, I noticed the contact field is always the
internal IP address of my pc instead of mycompany dot com

This is fine. The Contact tells the server where to send incoming INVITEs in the case of a REGISTER. If it wasn't your address then the server wouldn't really know where to send incoming calls. If you need it to be a public IP address then NAT settings can be set on the transport.

<snip>

I can Originate (using AMI) to my Vitelity trunk (IP based authentication).

However, when I Originate to my BluIP, it is being rejected.

When I compare this with another system that does the same behavior, the
one difference I notice is that the other system does not pass the
internal ip address for the From domain portion. Instead, it is passing
companyname.com.

The domain in the From header can be set using from_domain on the endpoint.

It would also be useful to provide the configuration, minus passwords, and an example of a working SIP INVITE from another machine...

--
Joshua Colp