On Tue, Feb 23, 2016 at 2:04 PM, Jefferson B. Limeira <
j...@internexxus.com.br> wrote:

> Hi everyone!
>
>   Everyday some channels go to this situation:
>
> # asterisk -rx 'pri show channels'| head -n 32 | grep 'Yes  No   Idle
>  Yes'
> PRI       B    Chan Call       PRI  Channel
> Span Chan Chan Idle Level      Call Name
>    1    1 Yes  No   Idle       Yes
>    1    2 Yes  No   Idle       Yes
>    1    6 Yes  No   Idle       Yes
>    1   13 Yes  No   Idle       Yes
>    1   14 Yes  No   Idle       Yes
>    1   17 Yes  No   Idle       Yes
>    1   18 Yes  No   Idle       Yes
>    1   19 Yes  No   Idle       Yes
>    1   20 Yes  No   Idle       Yes
>    1   21 Yes  No   Idle       Yes
>    1   22 Yes  No   Idle       Yes
>    1   23 Yes  No   Idle       Yes
>    1   24 Yes  No   Idle       Yes
>    1   25 Yes  No   Idle       Yes
>    1   26 Yes  No   Idle       Yes
>    1   29 Yes  No   Idle       Yes
>
> This is an incoming calls only, and all calls on this channels are be
> rejected.
> Telco delivery calls on minor channel available, empowering my problem.

You have not specified the Asterisk nor libpri versions involved.  I know
your
Asterisk version has to at least be mid-v1.8 in order to have the
"pri show channels" command.

The PRI call column being Yes is why those channels don't get any more
calls.
You will need to find out what abnormal signalling causes the libpri call
structure
to be left associated with the B channel.  It could be glare, call aborted
early,
hangup never completed, channel got RESTARTed, etc.

You will need to read [1] and use the CLI "pri set debug on span x" command.

Richard

[1] https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Collecting+Debug+Information