No, i think unfortunately it is not easier. :/ I have a string from database (Macro/appdata) in the format: function|timeout|function|timeout|function|timeout|.... Up to seven value pairs. "function" can be "Queue" (Identified by: "qu"-string), "Voicemail" (Identified by: "vm"-string), "Anouncement" (Identified by: "an"-string), "Enddiveces" (Identified by: "SIP/"-string)) or an "external Number". Every function with an timeout to the next. I loop all. I have no idea how I can pass the function and the timeout to the extension by the most beautiful way. Without a variables war. One possibility would be to package the parameters in the extension, but that would be very ugly. Yes, today we would solve the most different. :)
I can't see what you are trying to do and how your "appdata" relate to your previous mails. I am also wondering why you want to "pass" functions and timeouts. Wouldn't it be enough to dispatch everything, set some channelvars, assemble a dial string, and then let the local channels take care of the rest?

jg