On Sat, 14 May 2016, Stefan Becker wrote:

A phone connected to the switch requests an "Outgoing" line by dialing "0". --> Asterisks recieves incoming call on "s". The dialed digits are collected. The dial plan is executed accordingly but the "caller" recieves no more information about the dialed number. The number is not placed in the "dialed" numbers simple functions like "redial" do not work anymore.

This is not my area of expertise, but I'll throw my $0.02 in...

When you 'request an outgoing line' by dialing 0, that call leg is processed by Asterisk, thus, that is what the phone 'sees' as the dialed number and that's what the phone will send when 'redial' is pressed.

I think you need to make the outbound dial a single 'transaction' either by using an extension pattern that includes the 0 like '05555555555' to dial 555-555-5555 or eliminate the 0 (and the idiom of 'requesting an outgoing line') and detect an internal vs external call via extension pattern matching.

Does your internal extension numbering plan conflict with external national numbering plan?

Dialing a prefix digit seems so 1970s to me.

--
Thanks in advance,
Steve Edwards       sedwa...@sedwards.com      Voice: +1-760-468-3867 PST