Kevin Miller wrote:
I see that you can configure RLS in pjsip.conf, but does this work with
realtime? The wiki refers to pjsip.conf for configuration, but since
many of the other items can be in the the DB, I was wondering if RLS can
as well.

There's nothing to stop it from working, and the underlying sorcery should allow it... but it's not something that has been tested.

--
Joshua Colp