Saint Michael wrote:
On an outbound call, PJSIP, I execute a macro and try to detect the end
of ringback, inside the macro. So far waitforring() does nothing, stays
stuck. Any combination of waitffornoise and waitforsilence, or
backgrounddetect fail to find the moment when the ringabck stops. I can
detect when it starts, with waitfornoise, but not its end.
Any idea? Should I open a ticket for waitforring?

WaitForRing doesn't do audio analysis to determine ringing, it's up to the channel driver to signal that ringing has occurred using a frame. As PJSIP doesn't do audio analysis (it's up to the provider or gateway) it's just answered instead.

--
Joshua Colp