On 16-08-16 17:45, George Joseph wrote:

On Tue, Aug 16, 2016 at 3:21 AM, Jonas Kellens <jonas.kell...@telenet.be <mailto:jonas.kell...@telenet.be>> wrote:

    On 16-08-16 04:38, George Joseph wrote:

    On Mon, Aug 15, 2016 at 1:24 PM, Jonas Kellens
    <jonas.kell...@telenet.be <mailto:jonas.kell...@telenet.be>> wrote:

        Hello

        using pjproject 2.5.5
        using asterisk-certified-13.8-cert1

    IIRC there were API changes in pjproject 2.5 that aren't
    accounted for in asterisk 13.8.  Try pjproject 2.4.5 first and
    let's see if that works

        Compiled pjproject 2.5.5 with :
        ./configure CFLAGS="-DNDEBUG -DPJ_HAS_IPV6=1" --prefix=/usr
        --libdir=/usr/lib64 --enable-shared --disable-video
        --disable-sound --disable-opencore-amr

        Compiled Asterisk 13 with
        ./configure --libdir=/usr/lib64

        All pjproject modules are selectable in menuselect, so here
        no problem.

        Modules are present in /usr/lib64/asterisk/module (see below).

        But when I start asterisk, I get a lot of errors concerning
        res_pjsip (see below) on the asterisk CLI.

        Anyone have some input on this ?

        Thanks.

        Kind regards.

-- George Joseph
    Digium, Inc. | Software Developer
    Check us out at: www.digium.com <http://www.digium.com/> &
    www.asterisk.org <http://www.asterisk.org/>

    Hello

    how can I disable all modules related to pjsip in modules.conf ??

    I have now :

    [modules]
    autoload=yes
    preload => res_config_mysql.so
    noload => pbx_gtkconsole.so
    noload => res_pjsip.so
    noload => res_pjsip_pubsub.so
    noload => res_pjsip_session.so
    noload => chan_pjsip.so
    noload => res_pjsip_exten_state.so
    noload => res_pjsip_log_forwarder.so
    load => res_musiconhold.so
    noload => chan_alsa.so
    noload => chan_oss.so
    noload => chan_console.so

    This does not make the CLI erros go away. I still have the idea
    that pjsip is loaded.

I'm not sure what your objective is. If you want to completely disable pjsip, run ./configure --without-pjproject.

When I compile "--without-pjproject" I loose all webrtc functionality. I get errors about the lack of "ice-frag and ice-pwd in the SDP-body".

So I guess I DO need pjproject. But I do not want to use pjsip (I prefer sip).

Do you have any other input or idea ?

Kind regards.

J.