hi. i am running asterisk 11 and i am using astdb to store all my contacts and their numbers. so everytime they call me, i can see their name on the screen of the phone.
 i am making use of the following to retrieve the name from the astdb
exten => WhatEverIsMyDID,1,Set(CALLERID(name)=${DB(cidname/${CALLERID(num)})})
exten => WhatEverIsMyDID,n,Answer()

in the same machine i have mysql. i would like to make use of mysql to store and retrieve phonebook as well create blacklist of numbers.
i thought of creating 2 databases
-phonebook, will contain name, number
-blacklist, will contain name, number

once i update all the database fiels how can i see the names whenever someone calls?
regarding the blacklist, i would like to send them to hear a sound (eg tt-monkeys) or simply hangup.

Some advice please?

Join the Asterisk Community at the 13th AstriCon, September 27-29, 2016
      http://www.asterisk.org/community/astricon-user-conference

New to Asterisk? Start here: