Jonas Kellens wrote:
Hello

I am experiencing a freeze of the Asterisk proces when issuing a 'sip
reload'.

I have this issue every time on asterisk versions : 13.11.2, 13.11.1,
13.10.0 and certified-13.8-cert3.

I do not have this on versions certified-13.8-cert2,
certified-13.8-cert1 and asterisk 1.8.32.3.

The only solution is a cold restart of Asterisk.

I can execute any command on CLI except 'sip reload'.

This doesn't ring a bell on any issues filed or any posts anywhere. Getting a backtrace[1] would show precisely where it is hanging though. Is it possible a host is having DNS issues? That can cause chan_sip to lock up for a period of time.

[1] https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Getting+a+Backtrace#GettingaBacktrace-GettingInformationForADeadlock

--
Joshua Colp

Join the Asterisk Community at the 13th AstriCon, September 27-29, 2016
     http://www.asterisk.org/community/astricon-user-conference

New to Asterisk? Start here: