Hi,
I know that This is not Asterisk related question but then also I ask this
question here due to Asterisk users know about softphones & here lots of
user present.

Question:-

I am looking for Softphone which work on Windows platform.

Softphone must have 'default AutoAnswer on'.

Means example:- When I install softphone, it does not have any SIP
registration. But it has some by-default settings.

In that I am looking active AutoAnswer option.

I tried Ekiga, Linphone, mizuphone, x-lite etc but all have default
AutoAnswer off.

I have to click on settings & active it.

So all these softphones not useful for me.

Need help.
Thanks,
Mandar P. Khire
+919769419340

Join the Asterisk Community at the 13th AstriCon, September 27-29, 2016
      http://www.asterisk.org/community/astricon-user-conference