This is a really interesting project but I think it's going to be seriously
hard. You're going to need to parse meaning from a site, and that's not an easy
thing to do.

If you're focused on a few of the bigger sites then it might be easier.

You almost want a middle layer that can parse meaning from a site into xml or
something.

Then I'd work on creating objects out of each kind of tag. The problem is that
navigation may not be the same as you'd see when visiting a site. You're not
really going to be moving left and right. It would be more like tab works. Next
item kinda thing. And items wouldn't necessarily be in the same order as you
see. Pull right/left classes for bootstrap etc would make layout different.

I would maybe check if there are any libraries that can parse HTML into objects
first and if not then start building on yourself. The telephony side will be
easy. You'd use agi or something to navigate the object you create and tts to
describe current position. The hard part will be parsing the HTML even though
most HTML is broken :-)

Kind regards,

Matt Riddell