Hello,
I have been working on designs for two different projects, where both of
them would need to use the IBM Watson streaming ASR service.

Based on our discussion at AstriDevCon, I know there is currently no
support for that. However, there may be some workarounds I am not aware of.

Would it be possible to write out the audio frames as they get recorded?
Watson supports 16 bit signed little endian audio, IIRC, but there are a
few other raw formats available.

The goal is to eventually fund the development of a small module to get
something a bit better working, but for now I would be happy with a
solution I can build a prototype on.

Thanks to everybody!

Luca

Join the Asterisk Community at the 13th AstriCon, September 27-29, 2016
      http://www.asterisk.org/community/astricon-user-conference