On 2016-12-07 09:13, Steve Howes wrote:
On 07/12/16 04:56, christopher kamutumwa wrote:
Ive installed asterisk 14.2 on centos 6.8 but i am not able to start it below is what am executing and those are the errors anything am doing wrong?

It doesn't look like it is installed to me... Check the install
actually worked etc. I've never had to do any path changes or anything
for asterisk on centos so I suspect it just isn't there...

it could be either of two things.

1) asterisk not being in the $PATH, try launching it by using an absolute path 2) it is, and you have it installed, but you have a 64 bit binary on a 32 bit OS. the error message is a match for this scenario.

regards
adam