Hello,

I want to call an phone and if phone picked up I want to ring another phone.
Or I want to connect to an running channel and then call another phone or move
to an ConfBridge

Iam using PHP
$channel = 'IAX2/556-1696';
or $channel = 'SIP/0019736363636@outbound.patton';
$exten = '2222';
$context = 'test_callout';
$priority = '1';

        $parameters = array(
                'Channel' => $channel,
                'Exten' => $exten,
                'Context' => $context,
                'Priority' => $priority,
                );
        self::manager_com('Originate', $parameters);

I get only this message, but no action or other information
  == Manager 'vserver_webastmanager' logged on from 127.0.0.1
  == Manager 'vserver_webastmanager' logged off from 127.0.0.1

The AMI access in general should work, because I use it for another commands
for example QueueAdd

best regards