On 05/31/2017 04:13 PM, Steve Edwards wrote:
On Wed, 31 May 2017, Barry Flanagan wrote:

sngrep

Isn't sngrep a great tool? Since discovering it my use of tcpdump/wireshark has cratered.

Being able to compare an INVITE that worked with one that didn't (with color highlighting) rocks.

On sites where I want an always available packet history I use tcpdump with the -C and -W options to manage a ring buffer of X bytes. Then you can use cool tools like sngrep or really anything that operates on pcap files at whim.

Cheers,