Hello!

I've got a problem to select the correct trunk if there is one provider
and different numbers with different configurations for this same provider.

Example:

trunk-prov1-2345
trunk-prov1-2346
trunk-prov1-2347

Each trunk registers an own number (at the same provider) and provides
own configuration: they have different allowed codecs e.g..

What I'm experiencing now, is, that each incoming call is provided by
trunk-prov1-2346, no matter which number has been dialed.

The problem isn't the routing (this is done on base of the correct DID),
but the problem is, that wrong codices are used if the wrong trunk is
selected.

Is this a problem of asterisk or is it caused by the provider, which
always addresses the same "trunk" regardless which number has been called?

Thanks for any hint,
regards,
Michael