Hey all

 I am hoping someone can assist I have now spent over a week trying to
figure out what is going on with PJSIP registrations.

 I am able to register handsets against an asterisk 13 server running
pjsip, but I am not able to get pjsip to register out to an older chan_sip
asterisk server.
 If I drop the registration I can make things work, but when I have to
register the asterisk - pjsip server against another server the
registration completes, but I can not send any calls across the
registration, nor will it handle options correctly as well.

 We keep getting ... No auth credentials for realm(s)
'aster...@xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx' in challenge.
in one form or another, and I have been unable to find any definitive
documentation on what is at cause for this. In some areas I have seen
without but no success.

 I really need some direction on this. This is the last issue I know of
that is holding up us from moving to pjsip. If I can't get asterisk / pjsip
to register and send authenticated  messages than it can't work for
replacing chan_sip in all situations.

 What am I doing wrong.

  [zktech_trunk]
type=registration