On 11/14/17 4:27 PM, Joshua Colp wrote:

On Tue, Nov 14, 2017, at 06:25 PM, Carlos Chavez wrote:
On 11/14/17 3:55 PM, Joshua Colp wrote:

On Tue, Nov 14, 2017, at 05:47 PM, Carlos Chavez wrote:
       I followed the blog post and I can get video from the conference if
I configure the bridge as follow_talker so I know everything is working
on the pjsip side.  The only problem is that video_mode = sfu is
apparently not valid in either confbridge.conf or via the dialplan and I
get no video with that option.
The option, when set, will show up as "no video" if you do the
"confbridge show" as you mentioned. That's a bug which is why I
mentioned filing an issue. It is still valid though.

Have you confirmed that the maximum number of streams is set using
"pjsip show endpoint"? and that the codecs are correct?

allow                              : (ulaw|vp8|h264)
max_audio_streams                  : 10
max_video_streams                  : 10

      Video and audio work fine if I use follow_talker in the
confbridge.  No video when set to sfu.
What browser are you trying from? Can you provide a SIP trace (pjsip set
logger on)? And what is the output of "core show channel" for each
channel when they are in the video conference bridge?

We have tried with Firefox (56) and Chrome 61.0.3163.100 on both Windows and OSX.

SIP trace: https://pbxoficina.telecomabmex.com/nextcloud/index.php/s/GsXHb9EoRUZuJrZ Channels: https://pbxoficina.telecomabmex.com/nextcloud/index.php/s/9W04VCUFQSfVumW

    It appears that the CBAnn channels only have audio a no video.

Carlos Chávez
+52 (55)8116-9161