On Fri, Dec 08, 2017 at 06:11:47PM +0100, Olivier wrote:
> 1. Is this a bug in debian-debug repo ? If positive, should I file a bug
> report ?
>
> 2. Is correct to understand that to get DONT_OPTIMZE, BETTER_BACKTRACE and
> so on options compiled in, I must recompile anyway ?

As far as I know the deb debug package just contains debugging symbols
(before these are stripped), you still need the normal asterisk packages
with the binaries. The last time I tried to debug with these packages it
was a waste of time since your not running a version with debugging
options. These debug packages show some extra info in gdb traces, but
lots of important stuff is still optimized away.

If you need to debug install the source package and compile from there.
You might want to figure out how to manipulate the deb build rules to
include wanted flags, shouldn't be to hard but it has been a few years
for myself.