Hi list!

Currently I use Asterisk 1.8.30.0 on an OpenWRT-Switch.
Now I want to change to Asterisk 13.14.1 on a Banana PI (with Armbian/Debian 9). Well, I copied the configuration and changed what needed, so basically, it works, at least with my tests.

But when Asterisk will be started, in the message log I get this error:

[Feb 15 08:40:15] ERROR[3971] chan_oss.c: Unable to register channel type 'OSS'

Unfortunately I cannot find WHY Asterisk was unable to register a channel type "OSS".
And then: do I need this? On the old Asterisk I didn't had that...

Thanks a lot for your help!
Luca Bertoncello
(lucab...@lucabert.de)