On Thu, Feb 22, 2018 at 3:23 PM, Olivier <oza.4...@gmail.com> wrote:

> 1. Would say CDR_ODBC has a greater chance than CDR_CUSTOM (if I may call
> them both as such) to become a bottleneck under pressure ?

I don't know.  The cdr_custom back end appends CSV records to the end of a
text file you specify.  The cdr_odbc back end sends the records to a
database.

> 2. I didn't know about batch mode existence. Thanks for presenting it.
> In such batch mode, where are stored CDRs before being written to files or
> database ? Does it also apply to data later found in cdr-scv/Master.csv
> file ?

Before CDRs get written to the back ends (i.e., permanent storage) they are
in memory data structures.  Where else could they be before getting written
to the back ends?

Richard