On Mon, Apr 9, 2018, at 11:53 AM, Benjamin Marty wrote:
> Yes, media is flowing through Asterisk because both client's are behind
> different NAT's.

This doesn't answer the question of what is ACTUALLY happening in the scenario
you describe which is very important.

> Do I need to do something special in the Call Flow? Or anything additional
> to the pjsip.conf?

The "rtp_symmetric" option as you've used causes Asterisk to send media to the
source of media, but it requires us to receive media. If we don't receive it
then we send media to where they've told us to send it, which as I've mentioned
can be wrong.

--
Joshua Colp