On Wed, Apr 11, 2018, at 9:28 AM, Telium Technical Support wrote:
> I’ve been tasked with building the whole thing in just Asterisk (as an
> exercise).  Trying to figure out how/if Asterisk alone can do thi.

Asterisk is not a proxy, so it doesn't have functionality like this built in.
There may be ways to sort of do such things, like listening to an AMI event for
a successful inbound registration, updating configuration, reloading it, and
causing an outbound registration to get sent. It's hackish at best.

--
Joshua Colp