12.10.2018 14:10, Joshua C. Colp пишет:
On Fri, Oct 12, 2018, at 3:35 AM, Dmitry Melekhov wrote:
Hello!

Just upgraded asterisk from 13 to 16 and found that php-agi library is
not compatible.

It waits for --END COMMAND--

after command is completed,

but, as I see from tcpdump, now asterisk does not send such string after
command is completed.

Could you tell me, is it possible to get previous behaviour ?

Or what now manager sends as command completed ?
It is not possible to return the old behavior, and the new behavior is in the
UPGRADE notes for 14 (UPGRADE-14.txt) as that is when it happened:

14 was not LTS, you know...

AMI:
  - The Command action now sends the output from the CLI command as a series
    of Output headers for each line instead of as a block of text with the
    --END COMMAND-- delimiter to match the output from other actions.

    Commands that fail to execute (no such command, invalid syntax etc.) now
    return an Error response instead of Success.

Very pity that you break compatibility...

Astricon is coming up October 9-11!  Signup is available at:
https://www.asterisk.org/community/astricon-user-conference

New to Asterisk? Start here: