Hi Joshua,

thank you for the quick answer. We will take a look at the code and maybe patch it for this purpose for us.

best regards

Am 26.11.18 um 17:34 schrieb Joshua C. Colp:
On Mon, Nov 26, 2018, at 12:30 PM, Systemmanagement wrote:
Hello everybody,

we are using asterisk 16 with a realtime config and have a problem with
FOP2. We have developed a webinterface for managing the queues. If we
add a member to a queue, everything works fine but the user is not shown
in the queue in FOP2 Panel. The problem is that the FOP2 Panel does not
receive the QueueMemberAdded Event. This will only be sent if the
QueueAdd Function is used (QueueMemberAdded>Raised when a member is
added to the queue).

My idea is to send the event with the help of a script via AMI. First i
tried to do this manually connected to the AMI via telnet and pasted it in:

Event: QueueMemberAdded
Privilege: agent,all
Queue: 905
MemberName: SIP/599
Interface: SIP/599
StateInterface: SIP/599
Membership: realtime
Penalty: 0
CallsTaken: 0
LastCall: 0
LastPause: 0
InCall: 0
Paused: 0
PausedReason: 0
Ringinuse: 0

This generates an error:
Response: Error
Message: Missing action in request

I wasn´t able to find the correct action for sending events. Should this
action listed in "actions:commands"? How can i sent the
"QueueMemberAdded" Event? and what is the correct format?
AMI does not allow you to send events like this. They can only be generated and
sent by the C code in Asterisk itself.

--
B.Sc. Frank Koch

Systemmanagement

DECOIT GmbH
Fahrenheitstraße 9
D-28359 Bremen

Tel.: +49-421-596064-20
Fax: +49-421-596064-09
E-Mail: k...@decoit.de
Web: https://www.decoit.de

Amtsgericht Bremen, HRB 21533
Geschäftsführer: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Kai-Oliver Detken

Astricon is coming up October 9-11!  Signup is available at:
https://www.asterisk.org/community/astricon-user-conference

New to Asterisk? Start here: