Maybe try capturing the queries that are executed on the mysql server? That might point you in the right direction.

-- show the log file name
SHOW VARIABLES LIKE 'general_log%';
-- turn logging on and off
SET GLOBAL general_log='ON';
SET GLOBAL general_log='OFF';

Mitch

On 12/4/18 7:50 AM, Dominic wrote:
Hi I am facing an issue where asterisk cannot see the queues that exist in my database through realtime. I am using res_odbc and a local mysql database.

If I run:

realtime load queues name myqueue

I get "No rows found matching search criteria.", however if I do the same for a peer:

realtime load sippeers name

Then I get a result. Since my queues table is in the same database as my sippeers table, I was expecting consistent result between the two.

I am a bit stuck here on where to look for errors or how I can debug this issue, I can't see any error messages when I call the Queue application besides "queue_exec: Unable to join queue". Also, this is an almost exact copy of an existing Asterisk, so I'm confident the table structure is correct but I'm obviously missing something.

Any suggestions?