Hello,

Anyone have a copy of the SEP or SIP config file for this type of device. (
Cisco ATA 191 )  I looked all over the internet and can't find anything.

I did find the sip firmware below but very little docs on this model.
ATA191.12-0-1-29.loads.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks

John Bittner
CTO
[xaccellogoemail]
380 US Highway 46, Suite 500
Totowa, NJ 07512
Phone: 201.806.2602 x2405
Fax:       201.806.2604
Cell:       973.390.1090
www.xaccel.net<http://www.xaccel.net/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information which should not be shared or forwarded. Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution
is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender
by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the e-mail.