Or just do it right using the PJSIP_DIALPLAN_CONTACTS function:

Dial(${PJSIP_DIAL_CONTACTS(${EXTEN})})

With best regards

Florian Floimair
Innovation - Software-Development

COMMEND INTERNATIONAL GMBH
A-5020 Salzburg, Saalachstraße 51
http://www.commend.com <http://www.commend.com/>

Security and Communication by Commend

FN 178618z | LG Salzburg

Am 06.02.19, 15:26 schrieb "asterisk-users im Auftrag von Mitch Claborn"
<asterisk-users-boun...@lists.digium.com im Auftrag von mitch...@claborn.net>:

    You can do this in the dial plan. Register the devices separately and
    include both addresses in the Dial() command.

    Mitch

    On 2/6/19 8:16 AM, basti wrote:
    > In other words.
    >
    > I there a way that both phones are ring with only one extension?
    >
    > On 06.02.19 15:05, basti wrote:
    >> both phones are in the same net.
    >> when the soft phone is shut down, on hardware phone only an led is
    >> flashing to show an incoming call but no sound.
    >>
    >> both phones use the same extension. that is the reason why I use pjsip.

    >>> If you shut down the softphone, does the hardware phone then ring?
    >>>

    >>> Antony.

    Check out the new Asterisk community forum at:
https://community.asterisk.org/

    New to Asterisk? Start here: