On 3/9/19 9:56 AM, Gokan Atmaca wrote:
a) work for recording incoming / outgoing calls

b) do not work for recording internal calls

then we might be able to give you a clue what's wrong.
Hello

For example: My phone number is 1000, the other's number is 1001. These numbers
are in the same PBX (asterisk). I want 1000, 1001

Gokan,

Since you've said that outside calls can be recorded, but not inside calls; Antony requested that you show us your dialplan code for recordings that work.  This will give us an idea of what might be going wrong when trying to record inside calls.

It would also be helpful to see your console output when things are not working.

Doug