Ok I have searched the Archives and can't seem to find anything that would give me a hint on if it is possible or not.

What I want to look at having a Small Home Office setup were I can use the 1 BRI for both DID and Internet at the same time.

Is it possible to use something like a FRITZ! ISDN BRI card to have full time Internet on one of the B channels and have the other B channel for * for both incomming and outgoing calls? and even to be able to have 2 BRI's in the future and have them split between internet and external lines.

Thanks for the advice in advance :)

David