Have you looked at PBXSync (or HAAst) from Telium?  (https://telium.io)

These products will sync MySQL, SQLite, plus files, directories, etc.
intelligently.  (Differentials only) between PBX’s, reload configurations on
the fly, etc.  No need roll logs or recover from a base in case they get too
far out of sync.

HAAst will also prevent synchronizing if a node is in poor health (to avoiding
sync’ing in corrupted data).

I’m not sure what you are building but this might help.  Aside from this, avoid
block based synchronization of databases (eg: DRBD) for the obvious reasons.

There are Master-Master sync tools out there, but if you are trying to wrap
some intelligence around that then you are basically building your own sync
product.

-Raj-