On Thu, Aug 15, 2019, at 8:23 AM, Jöran Vinzens wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> We are using asterisk 16.5 and having an issue with the first re-invite
> after the call has been established.
> We can see the call gets up and you see in the logs the bridge type has
> changed and after that a re-invite is triggered.
>
> Is there any possibility to deactivate this kind of reInvite? We have
> some race conditions while have multiple asterisk in the call flow and
> the different asterisk systems are sending this reInvites out parallel.
> While an invite is pending on a system it is not accepting another
> incoming reInvite from peer.
>
> With chan_SIP canreinvite=no solved the issue. But it seems there is
> nothing similar in PJSIP.

The "direct_media" option controls just that, direct media. A reinvite can
occur for other reasons (such as attempting to renegotiate streams to be of
better quality or to update connected line information). Have you determined
which case is occurring?

--
Joshua C. Colp
Digium - A Sangoma Company | Senior Software Developer