Le 27/03/2020 à 20:19, Kai Herlemann a écrit :
Hi Daniel,

Am 27.03.20 um 09:24 schrieb Administrator:
Hangup is h extension. your macro will never be executed. Solution:

same = n,Dial(whatever)
same = n,[...])
same = n,Hangup

exten  = h,1,1,DumpChan()
  same = n,System(/home/asterisk/bash_test)
I don't really understand your code…

I think I don't have to edit the first part of the conf file (" same =
n,Dial(whatever) "), you just mean the second part of the code is
executed by "n,Hangup"?

Yes. h exetnsion is executed when call is hanged up

https://www.voip-info.org/asterisk-h-extension/

Then I have to add the second part to extensions_custom.conf, context
[macro-hangupcall-custom]? (I cannot edit extensions_additional.conf
where're the other settings/it doesn't make sense, because FreePBX
overwrites it.)

Don't knowFreePBX and I don't have your diaplan. You can't put the exten = h stanza in a macro as a called macro always start with s,1,blabla

You have another solution which is to add the call to System before the dial if it's easier for you.

Probably you mean h,1,DumpChan() instead of h,1,1,DumpChan()?
Yes, sorry, typo.
last line: same → same code like in the upper line up to "h", so it's
"exten  = h,…"?
No, same is an asterisk dialplan cmd. As you don't seems to know it forget about and use exten = h,n,...

--
Daniel