Hi Joshua

Le 08/04/2020 à 15:28, Joshua C. Colp a écrit :
On Mon, Apr 6, 2020 at 2:06 PM Administrator <ad...@tootai.net <mailto:ad...@tootai.net>> wrote:

    Hello,

    We have a provider which is using Kamailio as front end. Our asterisk
    13/chan_sip server has no problem to register and pass/receive calls
    form this provider.

    Now we want to move to asterisk 16/pjsip and face problem.
    Registration
    is OK but when we pass a call our INVITE never receive answer from
    the
    provider. We opened a ticket to their support but in the mean time we
    want to know if someone is using successfully a PJSIP channel against
    Kamailio.

    Another one: despite the fact that they use 5061 port, it's not
    TLS but
    UDP. Our asterisk16 has no TLS configured.

    We use wizard which looks like:

    [Provider-tootai](!)
    ;
    type = wizard
    sends_auth = yes
    sends_registrations = yes
    accepts_auth = no
    accepts_registrations = no
    endpoint/call_group = 1
    endpoint/pickup_group = 1
    endpoint/accountcode = TOOTAi
    endpoint/language = fr
    endpoint/allow = !all,ulaw,alaw,g729
    endpoint/context = incoming-Provider
    endpoint/direct_media = no
    endpoint/dtmf_mode = inband
    registration/retry_interval = 20
    registration/max_retries = 0
    registration/expiration = 3600
    registration/transport = transport-udp
    aor/max_contacts = 2
    aor/qualify_frequency = 2000

    [Provider](Provider-tootai)
    ;
    remote_hosts = sips.provider.eu <http://sips.provider.eu>
    endpoint/callerid = "TOOTAi" <00xx xxx xxx xxx>
    aor/contact = sip:sips.provider.eu:5061 <http://sips.provider.eu:5061>
    registration/client_uri = sips:our...@sips.provider.eu
    <mailto:sips%3aour...@sips.provider.eu>
    registration/server_uri = sips:sips.provider.eu:5061
    <http://sips.provider.eu:5061>
    outbound_auth/username = OUR_ID
    outbound_auth/password = OUR_PWD
    identity/match = PROVIDER_IP

Your server URI For registration and calling differs in that one uses "sips" and the other "sip" for URI scheme. Is there a particular reason they differ? I'd also expect "sips" not to be used at all if it's strictly UDP. You could also compare chan_sip and chan_pjsip traffic to see what the difference is.

Yes, someone point this error and I correct it. As said in my previous message, I had to add outbound_proxy to make it work in UDP. Provideer support gave me false information by saying that port 5061 was for UDP but it was as usually for TLS. I correct all the stuff, had to modify openssl.cnf and downgrade it to TLSv1 as they still use this one and now connection is OK in UDP as well as TLS.

Thanks for your support

--
Daniel