On Sat, Apr 18, 2020 at 10:24 PM hw <h...@gc-24.de> wrote:

> On Saturday, April 18, 2020 5:42:11 PM CEST Joshua C. Colp wrote:
> > On Sat, Apr 18, 2020 at 8:47 AM hw <h...@gc-24.de> wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > how do I make a bug report?  I filled in the form to make a report and
> > > https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/issues/?filter=-2 still shows no
> issues
> > > reported by me.
> >
> > If successful then JIRA will redirect you to the newly created issue.
>
> It didn't, the form disappeared and nothing further happened.  So I have
> assume it doesn't work.

I just did a test and was able to successfully create an issue, it may have
been a transient issue or an issue with your browser.

> > > If someone knows how to get asterisk to re-register when using pjsip
> after
> > > the
> > > registration shows as Rejected, like after the internet connection to
> the
> > > VOIP
> > > provider goes away (and comes back), please let me know.  This bug
> makes
> > > pjsip
> > > makes basically unusable :(
> >
> > There are various options in the outbound registration that controls
> > behavior. I'd suggest providing your actual configuration.
>
> I have put the options that should make asterisk re-register in
> pjsip_wizard.conf as much as I could find them like this:
>

> [easybell_HW]
> type = wizard
> sends_auth = yes
> sends_registrations = yes
> max_retries = 0
> auth_rejection_permanent = no
> forbidden_retry_interval = 200
> transport = transport-tls
> endpoint/cos_audio = 5
> endpoint/cos_video = 4
> remote_hosts = secure.sip.easybell.de:5061
> aor/qualify_frequency = 30
> outbound_auth/username = ...
> outbound_auth/password = ...
> endpoint/allow = !all,g722,alaw,ulaw
> endpoint/context = ingressEasybell
> endpoint/media_encryption = sdes
> registration/contact_user = extenHW

You would need to apply the options to the registration:

registration/max_retries = 9999
registration/auth_rejection_permanent = no
registration/forbidden_retry_interval = 200
registration/fatal_retry_interval = 200

As well I have changed max_retries to 9999 as 0 is not currently supported
to mean unlimited. I've also added in the fatal_retry_interval option.

> In pjsip.conf is only the transport:
>

> [transport-tls]
> type=transport
> protocol=tls
> bind=192.168.3.50:5061
> ca_list_file=/etc/pki/tls/certs/ca-bundle.crt
> cert_file=/etc/asterisk/cert/newc/mycert.pem
> priv_key_file=/etc/asterisk/cert/newc/mykey.pem
>

> After I finally found out that 'pjsip send register *all' should
> re-register,
> I tried it while it was still registered, and it said "Re-register all
> queue".
> After that, it kept saying that all the registrations are now
> "Unregistered".
> Neither 'pjsip send unregister *all', nor 'pjsip send register *all' have
> any
> effect other than giving the message "Unregister all queued" or
> "Re-register
> all queue".  I had to restart asterisk again to get it to register again.

Can you try to file an issue again for this? If it still doesn't work then
I'll do so and dig in further to see if there's anything server side I can
see.

> On a side note, asterisk doesn't apply any QoS markers, either ...

Are you referring to during calls for the RTP traffic?

--
Joshua C. Colp
Asterisk Technical Lead