Am 14.06.2020 um 17:33 schrieb Luca Bertoncello:

Hi

So, I got a phone (Elmeg IP290) from a collegue and tested it...

> What I'll do tomorrow with a test phone is:
>
> 1) connecting it to my Asterisk and try to make a call
> 2) connecting it directly to the servers of Deutsche Telekom (using my
> network) and try to make a call

Absolutly *no changes* on the behaviour compared with my Thomsons...

I try to summarize:

1) Phones are not the problem, since 3 phones of 2 different
companies/model have the same issue.
2) Asterisk seems not to be the problem, too, since I have the same
behaviour if I connect to phone directly to the server of Deutsche Telekom.
3) Traffic shaping seems not to be the problem, too, since I tried to
deactivate it.
4) The problem happens *only* on active call, not by voicemail.
4a) To test it I read a text and my partner just listen it, and then he
read a text and I listen it. *No* simulaneously speak!
5) A *single call* (since I couldn't reproduce it anymore), made using
my Android phone as SIP-client connected to my Asterisk, had not the
problem. Any other try to call someone using my mobile phone via SIP had
the problem.

I could *not* test connecting to the server of Deutsche Telekom using
the Internet connection of someone other, since Telekom bounds my
VoIP-login to my IP.

I really think, the problem should be by Deutsche Telekom...

What is your opinion? Do you see some other tests I should try?

Thanks a lot
Luca Bertoncello
(lucab...@lucabert.de)